GE Healthcare invites you to explore the wide range of clinical and economic benefits Discovery IQ is delivering through a webinar presented by Nuclear Medicine expert, Dr Vikram R. Lele.
In this exclusive webinar we will explore:
- Decision drivers which led to the purchase of Discovery IQ 5 Ring system:
- Envisaged and current case load
- Higher axial FOV/coverage of 26 cm - Lower dose to patients, net savings on FDG consumption
- Lower Scan time - Leading to better throughput and patient comfort/economical operational benefits
- Impact of Q.Clear on image quality, SUV and accuracy of diagnosis
- Impact of high sensitivity 22 cps/kbq of Discovery IQ 5 Ring system on image quality
- Special case studies including F18 Bone scans, Ga 68 based studies etc.
- Clinical impact and value of PET CT based Radiation Therapy planning
- Clinical impact of PET CT images on Lutetium Therapy and any other therapies which require PET CT based scanning
The talk will be followed by a Q&A session with Dr Lele.