Don't miss the opportunity at RSNA to receive a personalized demo with a GE Healthcare Expert! Spots are filling up fast so act now!
Please submit the form to schedule your demo of the latest Centricity™ Enterprise Imaging Solutions & Innovations to help you enhance productivity, optimize operational efficiency and deliver the best patient care possible.
Come See What’s new in Enterprise Imaging!
At RSNA 2018, GE Healthcare will be demonstrating
- Incorporation of 3D tomographic CAD into Centricity Centricity™ Universal Viewer to help prioritize exams and help improve breast cancer detection rates (while reducing reading times and patient recalls)
- How we are working to ensure that each patients’ exams get seen by the right radiologist at the right time through integration of Artificial Intelligence based screening results from our academic and third-party partners into the PACS.
- Analytics for Enterprise Imaging that provide insight into enterprise-wide IT investments, resources, and clinical processes in order to improve care delivery, reduce IT costs, and obtain appropriate reimbursement with specific solutions for Centricity Clinical Archive1 the #1 Vendor Neutral Archive2 and Centricity RIS-IC and CPACS tools.
- AW Advanced Visualization with Bone VCAR, a new software analysis package utilizing a deep learning technique that assists in the analysis and visualization of CT data. Provides clinicians with an optimized display and quick access to tools that improve the reading experience and efficiency for labeling spinal structures.*(510K Pending. Not Available for Sale in the U.S.).
- Centricity Imaging Collaboration Suite3 - enhanced clinical productivity with improvements to case automation, more automated workflows, and configurable checklists to help get the right data to the right radiologist in and out of the hospital network at the right time.
- Centricity Cardio Enterprise4 provides one imaging, physician reporting, analytics and workflow solution that bridges the gaps between cardiovascular service lines.
Schedule a demo
1 Centricity Clinical Archive includes the following product components: Centricity Enterprise Archive, Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP client, GE XDS Registry, Centricity Clinical Gateway, Audit Trail Repository, Media Manager, ICW Master Patient Index (MPI), and Lexmark PACS Scan. See the Centricity Clinical Archive Compatibility Matrix and product-specific documentation for requirements.
2 Market share ranking published by HIS, Medical Enterprise Data Storage Market-2017
3 Centricity Imaging Collaboration Suite is comprised of Case Exchange and Multi-Disciplinary Team Meetings
4 Centricity Cardio Enterprise is comprised of Centricity Universal Viewer and Centricity Cardio Workflow
General Electric reserves the right to make changes in specifications and features, or discontinue the product or service described at any time, without notice or obligation. This does not constitute a representation or warranty or documentation regarding the product or service featured. Illustrations are provided for informational purposes, and your configuration may differ. This information does not constitute legal, financial, coding, or regulatory advice in connection with your use of the product or service. Please consult your professional advisors for any such advice. Operation of GE Healthcare products should neither circumvent nor take precedence over required patient care, including human intervention of healthcare providers. GE Healthcare products and services do not code medical procedures. Accurate coding is the responsibility of the provider or billing professional.
*DESCRIPTIONS OF FUTURE FUNCTIONALITY REFLECT CURRENT PRODUCT DIRECTION, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE A COMMITMENT TO PROVIDE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONALITY. TIMING AND AVAILABILITY REMAIN AT GE’S DISCRETION AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND APPLICABLE REGULATORY CLEARANCE. CURRENTLY “WORKS IN PROGRESS.” NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE.