Join us for a Live Webinar with Prof. de Mey, Dr Snoeckx and their teams on the role of CT imaging and AI in the detection, diagnosis and follow up of COVID-19.
Monday, May 11, 2020
London 5:00pm | Paris/Berlin 6:00pm | Moscow 7:00pm
The panel of experts will present the following topics:
• Introduction by Prof. M. Goyen
• Imaging of Covid-19 - the role of CT imaging by Dr. A. Snoeckx & Dr. B. Ilsen
• Technical aspects and triage of clinical cases by Prof. N. Buls
• Implementing AI, towards the icovid.AI initiative by Dr. D. Smeets
• Clinical cases by Prof. J. de Mey
• Live Q&A - Moderated by Prof. M. Goyen
The session will be delivered in English.
Prof. Dr. med. Mathias Goyen
Chief Medical Officer Europe, GE Healthcare
Prof. Johan de Mey, M.D., Ph.D.
Head of the Radiology Department, University Hospital Brussels, Belgium
Dr. Annemiek Snoeckx, MD, PhD
Radiologist at the University Hospital of Antwerp, Belgium
Dr. Bart Ilsen
Head of Radiology at UZ Brussel, Belgium
Prof. Nico Buls
Medical Physicist at UZ Brussel, Professor at VUB
Dr. Dirk Smeets, PhD
Senior researcher at icoMetrix