Empower your health systems with GE Healthcare's Enterprise Data Hub
The GE Healthcare Enterprise Data Hub shares data and images from across the care delivery network anywhere, anytime1 through a secure and regulatory compliant IT ecosystem that promotes uninterrupted clinical workflow and interoperability. Edison™ Datalogue™ is the first component of the Enterprise Data Hub which is comprised of the GE Healthcare Vendor Neutral Archive, analytics, and a collaboration suite of tools that bring together clinically relevant data needed to provide timely patient care.
- Enables a holistic, 360˚ view of the patient image record that will help to streamline your workflows, increase operational efficiency and financial performance
- Provides collaboration tools to share images and data between providers, across clinical teams and with patients anywhere, anytime1
- Provides a secure and vendor-neutral archive to promote uninterrupted workflow across the care delivery network with your existing IT solutions
- Provides actionable insights from enterprise data that enables analytics-based operational, financial, and clinical decision making
- Ensures high data quality to provide a platform for the evolution of your healthcare’s infrastructure
Connect your healthcare organization to your community and provide advanced coordination, business intelligence and a patient-centric, enterprise-wide imaging records to your healthcare providers and administration.
Achieve Enhanced Outcomes with Enterprise Data Hub
Significantly decrease repeat imaging
Reduce 30-1202 minutes in preparation time for care team meetings
Enhance patient outcomes
Save up to $50K3 a year in collaboration costs
Increase clinical productivity by up to 30%4 while saving up to $1M5 annually through consolidation
Clinicians can find a patient by either of their MRNs and see all of the patients imaging and records. This helps make patients safer, providers more efficient, and save costs with the consolidation.
Increase productivity and enhance patient care with image access within clinical workflow with Edison™ Datalogue™
Are you ready to transform your healthcare organization? Please Take the Enterprise Data Hub Readiness Quiz
1. From an IT perspective, what are your biggest data challenges / concerns?
2. What tools are you currently utilizing to manage your data?
3. Are the tools I use the ideal ones?
4. What do you see your data strategy helping you attain?
Join us at RSNA
Join us at RSNA 2019 for a live preview of GE Healthcare’s Enterprise Data Hub (EDH). Come see the latest radiologists tool and learn how you can help drive data management in your healthcare organization! You will get a sneak peak and learn the value of Enterprise Data Hub.
Schedule a personalized demo now and be one of the first to experience it!
Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect Infographics
Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect Physician Access
Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect MDT Application
Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect Case Exchange
Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect Patient Access
Edison™ Datalogue™ Connect Overview
- Provided there is internet connection
- MDT Research, MarketVision Research, July 2017
- ACR Imaging IT Reference Guide
- Antwerp University Hospital Case Study
- University of Washington Case Study